Each programme content remains unique and bespoke whilst being designed around the below approach and structure:
- Each programme starts with a pre-thinking questionnaire
- Optional possibility of connecting with a senior stakeholder in your business, to get an alternative perspective and reinforce the company's objectives from the Mentoring.
During the Mentoring
You will receive bespoke tools, techniques and frameworks unique to your needs and goals, and specifically created to support your leadership and development.
We start with a 2 hour deep-dive Mentoring session to start your leadership growth and design your overall bespoke programme, by identifying the core themes/objectives we will be working with, as well as the pace & rhythm that will work best for you.
- Mentees on the Targeted Transformation programme follow with an active mentoring session (around 1.5 hours), followed by a conclusion session (around 2 hours) to lock-in the learning for long-term growth and maximum R.O.I.
= 3 Mentoring sessions in total usually delivered over 1-3 months*
- Mentees on the In-Depth Transformation programme follow with 3 active mentoring sessions (around 1.5 hours each) before the conclusion session (around 2 hours) to lock-in the learning for long-term growth and maximum R.O.I.
= 5 Mentoring sessions in total usually delivered over 4-6 months*
- Mentees on the Extensive Transformation programme follow with 6 active mentoring sessions (around 1.5 hours each) before the conclusion session (around 2 hours), whilst ensuring the goals and objectives are refined and evolve, if needed, over this longer time period.
= 8 Mentoring sessions in total usually delivered over 9-12 months*
- Phone & email check-in available throughout and sessions can be held in person or via phone/Skype, if logistically easier.
- Each programme includes a follow-up call post completion, to ensure you are maintaining the progress, higher performance and stronger leadership you will have developed from the Mentoring sessions.
Bespoke programme structures can be designed upon request
(*Timeframes are for indicative purpose only and are adapted according to the client's situation and needs)